Can you recommend some books or other resources about neuro linguistic programming?
Here are a few books and resources about neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) that you might find helpful:
- “The Structure of Magic, Volume I” by Richard Bandler and John Grinder: This book is considered a classic in the field of NLP and provides an introduction to the principles and techniques of NLP.
- “NLP: The New Technology of Achievement” by Steve Andreas and Charles Faulkner: This book provides an overview of NLP and how it can be used to achieve personal and professional goals.
- “NLP for Dummies” by Romilla Ready and Kate Burton: This book is a beginner’s guide to NLP and provides a simple and easy-to-understand introduction to the principles and techniques of NLP.
- “NLP at Work: The Essence of Excellence” by Sue Knight: This book provides practical advice on using NLP in the workplace to improve communication, leadership, and performance.
- The Society of NLP: The Society of NLP is a professional organization that provides training and certification in NLP. It also offers resources and information about NLP on its website.
It’s important to keep in mind that the effectiveness of NLP has been questioned by some researchers, and there is limited scientific evidence to support the claims made about it. If you are considering using NLP, it is important to approach it with caution and to carefully evaluate the claims made about it. It is also important to work with a qualified and experienced practitioner who can ensure that NLP techniques are used safely and effectively.